General Liability Insurance Florida
Do you own a business concern in Florida, or are you carrying out commercial activities in the sunshine state, then you are fully awayre that companies can once in a while be the target of lawsuits. The most efficient way to make sure that you are protected against such possibly damaging lawsuits is to think about a Business General Liability Insurance in Florida.
Listed below is what you have to be aware of:
Workers’s Compensation Insurance coverage
In Florida, businesses and commercial companies are not mandated by statute to carry most forms of insurance protection plans. Nonetheless, there are a number of forms of insurance protection plans that are mandated. A straightforward example of one such case applies to any company with a employed pool of over 4 individuals where workers compensation insurance protection would without a doubt be a necessity. If your firm is connecteded with building and construction, the threshold as far as the number of staff members is even lower than that, as even one employee would be sufficient to make workers compensation insurance a must.
Commercial Automobile Insurance
Does your company use cars and trucks for the daily running of their tasks? Are motor vehicles utilized for commercial purposes? Then you would require a Florida Commercial Automobile Insurance.
What does Florida Commercial General Liability Insurance Include?
Liability insurance, a.k.a Commercial General Liability (CGL), covers four classifications of circumstances for which you could be held responsible:
- bodily injury
- damage to others’ property
- personal injury, including slander and libel; and false or misleading advertising.
CGL coverage pays for the injured party’s health-related expenditures. However, it omits your workers, who would be covered by workers’ comp.
There are three forms of legal compensations people may sue you for that are ordinarily covered by a CGL policy:
- Compensatory damages resulting from an injury they state in the proceedings.
- Non-monetary losses sustained by the plaintiff, just like affliction and suffering or spiritual anguish.
- Corrective damages| added penalties and charges you will need to settle.
What is not included Florida Commercial General Liability Insurance?
- Nationality and gender proceedings
- Claims associated with handling motor vehicle or pickup
- Errors and Omissions insurance