General Liability Insurance Florida
If you have a business concern in Florida, or are you providing commercial activities in the sunshine state, then you are aware that business enterprises can once in a while be the target of court actions. The most effective way to ensure that you have protection against such potentially detrimental lawsuits is to think about a Business General Liability Insurance in Florida.
Here is what you need to be aware of:
Workers’s Comp Insurance coverage
In Florida, companies and commercial companies are not obligated by statute to carry most forms of insurance policies. However, there are a number of kinds of insurance coverage plans that are mandated. A basic illustration of one such case applies to any company with a labourforce of over 4 individuals where workers compensation insurance coverage would definitely be a necessity. If your company is connecteded with building and construction, the starting point as far as the number of staff members is even less than that, as just just one employee would be enough to make workers compensation insurance a must.
Commercial Automobile Insurance
Does your business use vehicles for business? Are cars employed for business reasons? Then you would undoubtedly need a Florida Commercial Automobile Insurance.
What does Florida Commercial General Liability Insurance Include?
Liability insurance, also known as Commercial General Liability (CGL), addresses four classifications of circumstances for which you may be held responsible:
- bodily injury
- damage to others’ property
- personal injury, including slander and libel; and false or misleading advertising.
CGL coverage takes care of the injured party’s hospital expenses. However, it rules out your staff members, who would be protected by workers’ comp.
There are three types of justifiable damages consumers may well file a claim against you for that are usually covered by a CGL policy:
- Financial losses suffered by the injured party resulting from an accident they allege in the proceedings.
- Non-monetary losses endured by the plaintiff, like pain and suffering or mental distress.
- Punitive compensations| extra fees and charges you will need to settle.
What is not included Florida Commercial General Liability Insurance?
- failure to employ or promote
- Claims related to running a vehicle or van
- Errors and Omissions insurance