General Liability Insurance Florida
Are you the manager of a business in Florida, or are you conducting commercial services in the sunshine state, then you are fully awayre that companies can at times be the target of lawsuits. The most effective way to make certain that you have proper protection against such possibly harmful court cases is to consider a Business General Liability Insurance in Florida.
Listed below is what you have to understand:
Workers’s Comp Insurance coverage
In Florida, small businesses and commercial enterprises are not mandated by statute to carry most forms of insurance policies. Nevertheless, there are some forms of insurance coverage plans that are mandated. A basic example of one such case applies to any company with a labourforce of over 4 individuals where workers compensation insurance protection would absolutely be a necessity. If your business deals with building and construction, the starting point as far as the number of staff members is even less than that, as even a single worker would suffice to mandate workers compensation insurance.
Commercial Automobile Insurance
Does your company use cars and trucks for the daily running of their tasks? Are cars utilized for professional reasons? Then you would definitely need to have a Florida Commercial Automobile Insurance.
What does Florida Commercial General Liability Insurance Include?
Liability insurance, also known as Commercial General Liability (CGL), deals with four categories of events for which you may be held responsible:
- bodily injury
- damage to others’ property
- personal injury, including slander and libel; and false or misleading advertising.
CGL coverage takes care of the wounded party’s hospital bills. However, it omits your staff members, who would be covered by workers’ comp.
There are three types of legal damages consumers might sue you for that are typically covered by a CGL policy:
- Financial losses suffered by the injured party resulting from an incident they allege in the court action.
- Non-monetary losses sustained by the victim, which includes pain and suffering or spiritual anguish.
- Punitive compensations| extra penalties and charges you must settle.
What is not included Florida Commercial General Liability Insurance?
- Wrongful discontinuation of workers
- Claims associated with operating motor vehicle or van
- Errors and Omissions insurance